The Deutschlandstipendium at German Universities
International students with outstanding academic performance are applying for the Deutschlandstipendium scholarship to obtain a free tuition fee for their education. Presently, it is the largest public-private partnership scholarship in Germany. The good thing is the fact that many Universities or private organizations are sponsoring Deutschlandstipendium holders using different mentoring programs, internships, and networking events.
The main goal of the scholarship is to support students aspiring early to become great in their lives at a younger age. Beneficiaries of the scholarship tend to get both material and financial support for highly exceptional students emerging from different parts of the globe. At this juncture, let’s get to see the different benefits of the Deutschlandstipendium scholarship program.
Benefits of the Deutschlandstipendium Scholarship Program
The funding for this scholarship is usually for two semesters, but it can cover the entire study period. It is necessary for scholarship holders to meet the criteria of the Deutschlandstipendium scholarship because the school checks its candidates to know whether they still deserve the scholarship or not.
Here are the numerous benefits:
- Successful recipients receive €300 every month from both government and private sponsors
- Higher and first-semester students from different nationalities have the opportunity to apply for the Deutschlandstipendium scholarship program.
- The scholarship program covers the study period of successful candidates
- Different mentoring programs, internships, and networking events for recipients to connect with key players in their careers.
Eligibility for Deutschlandstipendium Scholarship Program
There are criteria for anyone to obtain the scholarship such as outstanding personal achievements, civic engagement, applicants’ social background, etc., and they must be:
- German and International candidates enrolled in any German institutions either public or private.
- Matriculating and matriculated students want to obtain either undergraduate or postgraduate degrees.
- Prospective and part-time students seeking admission
- High level of proficiency in either German or English language.
- Good civic engagement and special personal achievements, etc.
Application Process for Deutschlandstipendium Scholarship Program
There is hardly any scholarship program without an application process for its candidates, likewise Deutschlandstipendium scholarship. The application process is followed step by step, and here they are:
- Candidates should ensure to visit the scholarship website to get vital information, such as the process of application, admission requirements, supporting documents, and deadline of application, etc.
- Applicants’ updated resume
- Master’s program students need to tender their undergraduate degree
- Matriculated students must possess academic transcripts from their previous examination
Selection Process for Deutschlandstipendium Scholarship
No doubt selection for any student happens to be based on factors like civic engagement, personal achievements, previous internships, academic excellence, extracurricular, etc, and the Universities are responsible for the selection process, and these are the selection process:
- Proof of any work experience or vocational training
- Proof of social circumstances or special personal
- Proof of personal or political involvement
The deutschlandstipendium scholarship program is one of the most sought-after scholarships in Germany. Before anyone will start applying for the scholarship, they must visit their website for more details about the scholarship such as the deadline date, required documents, the application process, etc, and apply on time before the deadline.